PRASOL CONSULTING AND TRAINING LTD, a fast emerging practical solutions hub for training, consultancy and community development is looking for qualified, experienced, committed and self-motivated facilitators/ trainers with the following attributes:
- Skillful, experienced trainers in participatory approaches, business studies and community development..
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and less supervision.
- Result- oriented team player.
The trainers/facilitators should be able to train in either of the following areas:-
- Project cycle Management(PCM)
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation(PM&E)
- Results Based Management of Developments projects(RBM)
- Report Writing Skills for Donor Funded Projects
- Proposal Writing for Donor Funded Projects
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
If you possess the above skills, send your application, CV with relevant support documents not later than 2nd March, 2015 to:
The Managing Director,
PRASOL, TRAINING AND CONSULTING LTD
EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.